AW: Subroutine not showing in function group

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Thu Sep 4 09:17:46 EDT 2003

Hi Rick,

it sounds like an inconsistent program-index. Try to generate the =
f.m.-group
again, may this helps.
Otherwise you can use extend-check-option in SE37 or SE80 or SE38 to =
see
maybe more details what is missing.

regards=20

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Rick Sample [mailto:Rick.Sample at gbe.com]
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 3. September 2003 18:44
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Subroutine not showing in function group

In one of my FGs on my Dev system, I have a function module that calls =
subroutine.=20
I can see the subroutine in the "Subroutines" and when I double click =
on it
from within=20
a FM it comes up in the editor just fine.

FG -> myFG
  FM -> myFM
   Subroutines -> myForm (Shows up here)

Now, after I transported the FG (twice now), I do not see the =
subroutine in
the "Subroutines" and=20
when I double click on it from a FM it states it is not created.=20
The subroutine is in fact in an include. I see it in the include file =
and
can step through the code in debug.=20

FG -> myFG
  FM -> myFM
   Subroutines -> * (Does not shows up here!)

Anyone have this issue or know how to fix this?

Thanks!