Subroutine not showing in function group

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Wed Sep 3 12:52:31 EDT 2003

Figured it out!
I did a refresh buffers, but I did not refresh the display in the FG.
I would think that logging in and out a few times and re-sync the buffers
would correct the display.

Sorry, Non issue!

In one of my FGs on my Dev system, I have a function module that calls a subroutine.
I can see the subroutine in the "Subroutines" and when I double click on it from within
a FM it comes up in the editor just fine.

FG -> myFG
  FM -> myFM
   Subroutines -> myForm (Shows up here)

Now, after I transported the FG (twice now), I do not see the subroutine in the "Subroutines" and
when I double click on it from a FM it states it is not created.
The subroutine is in fact in an include. I see it in the include file and can step through the code in debug.

FG -> myFG
  FM -> myFM
   Subroutines -> * (Does not shows up here!)

Anyone have this issue or know how to fix this?

Thanks!