AW: to combine execution of two dialog steps.

Zmudzin,Tomasz,FRANKFURT,Extern LG-DM Tomasz.Zmudzin at de.nestle.com
Tue Sep 2 03:14:44 EDT 2003

"Advance with dialog" marked for the respective task within WF should to th=
trick. (have a look in the help text for the field)

Be aware that this will still result in two work items -- i.e. you cannot
roll back the first one in the second one. But this is just enough in most
cases.

Best regards,
Tomasz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----