Issues with WI not going to a users inbox 4.6C

Scheinoha John Scheinoha.John at basco.com
Fri Oct 31 15:56:36 EST 2003

Rick,

   If you just added the "problem user" to the organization structure
today, make sure you refresh the buffer using transaction SWU_OBUF.

John Scheinoha
Briggs & Stratton Corporation
(414) 256 - 5136
scheinoha.john at basco.com

>>> Mark.Ketzler at gardnerdenver.com 10/31/03 02:13PM >>>
Check the users HR master data for an infotype Communication record
subtype
0001- System user name.
This should be the "link".

Mark Ketzler
Sr. Programmer Analyst
Gardner Denver
217-222-5400  Ext. 637
mark.ketzler at gardnerdenver.com

                    Rick Sample
                    <Rick.Sample at gbe.com       To:
SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    >                          cc:
                    Sent by: SAP               Subject:     Re: Issues
with WI not going to a users inbox 4.6C
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    10/31/03 01:51 PM
                    Please respond to
                    SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group

Yes. The Task is General Task as it has been for 9 months.
It is just ONE user that it is not working for.
He is in the org, he has an inbox, I can forward the task to him, the
role
res does not fail.
The Agent is in the SWWxxx table (actual name of the WF table slips my
mind
- not in SAP right now)
It just does not go to one particular users inbox.

I am wondering if it is due to some "link" between the Org and Users
inbox.
(?)

>>> davideyung at yahoo.com.ar 10.31.2003 1:41:44 PM >>>
Is your task classified as general task?  If not, the user (via the
position that he holds) needs to represented in the Agent Assignment of
the
Task itself, besides the Role resolution performed in the Workflow.

I.e. if the task is not general, the positions in the Agent Assignment
of
the Task are the "Possible" receivers of the task.  Within this set,
you
can do a more specific role resolution from the workflow.  If the Task
is a
General task, then everybody in the system is a potential receiver of
the
work item.

Hope this helps.

David