Reporting on which agents released a work item

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Oct 30 18:32:59 EST 2003

Karyn,
If you are in a 4.0 system or above you should also have the Generic Object Services > Workflow Overview
option when displaying a purchase requisition which you could train your users to use.
This would show the whole history of the release as of course it may have gone to several people for
approval.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)