SWC_GET_MANAGER' function module

M Doe monica_sap at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 14:27:33 EST 2003

Hi all,

I am a little confused about something relating to the function module
"swc_get_manager".  When I simulate test the role 168 which uses this
function module I can enter "us' and then the user name and it brings back
the managerwhich is fine.

But when I test the function module 'swc_get_manger' by itself it brings
back 2 tables: actor_tab and ac_container.  I understand that the input data
must be in ac_container so when I double click on it to enter us and the
user name it brings back the fields: element, tab_in , ele, t and value.

These are flds from the structure 'swcont'.  My question is where do I enter
us and the user name.

There is also no documentation on the interface of this function module.
What values it is expecting in the fields : element, tab_in, ele, t and
value.

Thanks.

Regards,
Monica