updating vendor master information

Vineet.Mehta@mbusi.daimlerchrysler.com Vineet.Mehta at mbusi.daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Oct 28 16:52:09 EST 2003

Very interesting for sure. If you have some sort of customization which
can take those input fields and populate your Vendor Master table , that
should work. You should consult with a programmer , but I see it as being
feasible.

Jennifer.Walker at zf.com
Sent by: Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
27/10/2003 05:14 PM
Please respond to SAP-WUG