handling several purchasing groups in LIV-process

Korman, Peter peter.korman at bearingpoint.com
Tue Oct 28 11:49:49 EST 2003

Hello workflowers,

I've following problem:

1. An invoice gets blocked in LIV-Process. The invoice has multiple =
positions related to different purchase orders.

2. A function module should identify all purchasing groups, which are =
set at the material master contained in different invoice positions.
   (A programmer would write this function module for me.)

3. The workitems should be send to the identified purchasings groups =
(users)  for check and release. (Release of the invoice document not =
until all users made their decisions)

My questions: Is it possible to handle multiple purchasing groups in one =
workflow?
                 If yes, how should I pass the p.g. to the activities? And what =
should the p.g.-export parameter look like (table or different =
parameters?).=20

I'm not very familiar with the possibilities in this case.
Your help is highly apreciated!

Greets,
Peter Korman