Latest end with modelled deadline does not workf

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Oct 28 10:23:59 EST 2003

Hi Fred,
Thanks for the useful feedback - it happens to be something I've found very flaky myself. Personally I've come to disagree with the DEV/TEST client philosophy since working on such a setup for some length of time. It gets even more fun when some people create org elements in the wrong client causing number range to get out of synch....
Cheers
Mike

Anyway, it's nice to know that it's not me who's mad, somethmes a logoff/logon was the thing to set things right...