Fields 'Main program' in 'Event data' available in start condition?

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Oct 24 11:02:14 EDT 2003

Gotcha, and of course since a container is a variable table, it will not be visible in the condition editor.
Another technique I've used is to write my own check function, which in turn calls the start conditions. Thus write a FM that has the same interface as SWB_CHECK_FB_START_COND_EVAL, checks the container, and calls SWB_CHECK_FB_START_COND_EVAL. This adds your check, and leaves any start condition functionality still in place.
HTH
Cheers
Mike