FIPP Change Event not being raised

Paulino, Irene Irene.Paulino at kcc.com
Fri Oct 24 02:10:45 EDT 2003

Did you check that your workflows are active in your QA box?

Use trx SWUD, enter the WS template no and then click/execute Test
Environment

       Test environment                           Including parts

Then click/execute:
      Consistency check for tasks
      Consistency check for components           Including subworkflows
      Simulate event

In the simulate event, make sure that the WS template has been successfully
started.

Do this for all relevant workflow.

Moving the worklow only moves the workflow definition but you need to make
sure that this is active in all clients where you want to use the workflow.

Hope this helps!