Manual or workflow release

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Oct 22 06:20:06 EDT 2003

There are many ways to this - perhaps a simple 'number of PO releases' versus number of release steps in status COMPLETED is what you're looking for.
Alternatively, if the release is a background step, trawl your release change documents for the userID's - WF-BATCH means it was done by WF, all others by ME28.
Cheers
Mike