Single ending of several workflows

Zmudzin,Tomasz,FRANKFURT,Extern LG-DM Tomasz.Zmudzin at de.nestle.com
Wed Oct 22 02:42:02 EDT 2003

Jeff,

just check the standard SAP report RM06BF00 (transaction code ME55). It is
basically the collective requisition release, works fine and interacts with
the workflow subsystem properly. If you need a fancy display in ALV of the
data or totals -- it's safer to extend a copy of this SAP well-tested
development than to write it from the scratch.

Best regards,
Tomasz

P.S. Having no doubt in your competence as a programmer -- independent
research indicates that rewriting a program from the scratch produces at
least three times the number of errors compared to extending the original
development. If you're interested in OO programming, have a look at Robert
V. Binder's (http://www.rbsc.com/pages/aboutrvb.html) "Testing
Object-Oriented Systems: Models, Patterns, and Tools" -- it is definitely
worth a recommendation.

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----