Single ending of several workflows

Gordan gflego at globalnet.hr
Tue Oct 21 09:48:28 EDT 2003

Hello all,

I have requirement to streamline workflow for confirming of request for
payment.

Approver can have up to several hundreds of request per day (in extreme
situation) from the same requester (organization). I would like to give
him/her option to approve with radio button or flag because the most
important thing is amount and all other data are not so relevant for
approval.

I am thinking of something like ALV list on which will be information =
about
amount, due date and vendor data with option (radio button or flag) to
approve or reject in single row. Process is more oriented on cash flow =
than
on rejection of requests (approval is more or less matter of days, =
rejection
is very rare). It will be nice to have sum of all approved amounts.

If I want to do this on such way, multiple workflows (each started with
single request for payment) need to end in single end. Is that possible? =
Can
you suggest alternative or different approach

TIA

Gordan