Customizing Workflow Inbox

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Oct 19 19:51:04 EDT 2003

Hi David,
When a user double-clicks on a work item as well as reserving it they automatically start execution.
Which means you could use a BEFORE method to capture the information to a custom table.  Before and after methods are in the same tab as secondary methods in the workflow step definition.
I don't think this would cover the situation where users explicitly use the "Reserve" button to
reserve a work item without executing it.  But in my experience few users are aware of the Reserve button
anyway.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)