Workitem error - workflow administrator is not notified

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Oct 19 19:41:10 EDT 2003

Hi Carolyn,
Have you attended any of the workflow courses as yet? Specifically BC601 or BIT601?
A mail notifying the workflow administrator (as specified in transaction SWU3 or in the workflow header data) of the error is sent so that the workflow administrator can fix it.
Of course the work item in error still sits in the agent's inbox if that is where it was before the error.
Error work items are not redirected.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)