AW: Selected Agents

M Doe monica_sap at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:30:30 EDT 2003

Thanks Tomasz for your reply.

We are on the 4.6c version so there is no element like "RULE_RESULT" as you
mentioned which would have made it a lot simple.

You mentioned in your reply to run the agent determination as a seperate
background method.  How do I accomplish that?  I have a user decision as a
step which goes to the selected agent.  After the user decision I am dealing
with the outcomes of the step- if approved, if rejected and so on.

I need to know who had the work item in their inbox from the user decision
not who executed it.  Where do I put the step for agent determination and
what needs to be done in that step specifically.   Do I have to write some
abap code?

I would appreciate if you explain it further.

Thanks.

Regards,
Monica