URL in task description

Bijay Shrestha Bijay.Shrestha at genmills.com
Wed Oct 15 11:53:57 EDT 2003

John,

Yes it's possible. This is how we are doing.

We have created a shortcut for the sapgui in the user's desktop e.g. =
c:\\R3.sap. When you create the shortcut you can also define the =
transaction code "SBWP" so that user is directly taken to the Workplace. =
We then attach a link to this shortcut in the body message of email that =
we create in one of the step.

The approver gets the email with the link in the body message. User =
clicks on the hyperlink which calls the shorcut and logs in from there. =
If he already in the system prior to this he'll be automatically logged =
into the system.

Hope this will help.

Bijay Shrestha
Ph: (763) 764-2201
Pager: (612) 661-2772
Email: Bijay.Shrestha at genmills.com
"WebFlow gets the right information to the right people at the right =
time!"