Abrupt stop in workflow execution

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Oct 15 09:26:17 EDT 2003

'last week' sounds a bit long ago. Check whether there are _any_ entries for that day. Especially TRFC's aren't usually retained more than a couple of days.
SM13 update failures are also a possible culprit.

I've seem similar behaviour and almost all 'unexplained' phenomena like this have been traced back to a basis-type problem.
The technical term used here is a 'blip' which everyone seems to accept as a perfectly reasonable explanation for anything odd that hasn't happened before.

Cheers
Mike