To Disable the "Workflow Attachment Button" in SAP Workplace

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Oct 14 05:29:17 EDT 2003

Hi Sander,
I remember someone mentioning this is not possible prior to 6.10 (Jocelyn?). Well, not possible meaning not without a disproportionate amount of effort. The only restriction is the 'General Forwarding not allowed' setting.
I can offer the theory that 'unauthorized' forwarding is acceptable from an audit/security point of view, as a forward effectively is a) traceable, and b) the forwarder can still be held accountable for delegating to an unsuitable person.
Cheers
Mike