WORKFLOW MAIL PROBLEM

Kouw, FA - SPLTX fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Mon Oct 13 04:42:43 EDT 2003

Werner,

Maybe the following helps you to understand what is causing your problem: the method you try to execute raises
an exception (see SWO1, object type SELFITEM, select the method (single clock), press Exceptions). Exception
1001 has description 'Document <&> could not be sent'. Thus the system cannot send the document and raises this
exception which is of type 'application error'. This type of error results in a workflow in error (the system
only retries exceptions of type 'temporary error').

Why the method raises this exception is not yet clear, I hope the info above helps you a bit further.

Regards,

Fred Kouw

Werner Henkens wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a problem with the method SENDTASKDESCRIPTION of the object SELFITEM.
> Every time I try to send a mail (to Outlook) with this method, the flow goes into error.
>
> I think it has something to do with the SELFITEM-attribute Returncode which has the value 1001.
> Who can give me a usefull tip ?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Werner
>
> _________________________________________________________________________________________
> This inbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.
> For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl
> _____________________________________________________________________________________________

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.