Return parameters in the container via Execute report wizard

Swam_in swam_in at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 11 01:07:57 EDT 2003

Hello Mark,
Probably I should have explained more clearly.
We are using FIPP object type in our workflow and based on
certain conditions we have to terminate the workflow. Our client have strict
controls on any ABAP objects. This means even developing custom objects and
delegation are not allowed. So we were thinking about utilizing 'Execute
report' wizard
in workflow to query some tables and get the values back in the report. But
we realized that
that is not possible.
Thanks for your reply.

Swami Bala