Link to Office Work Items

Tony Bramhill BramhillT at dairyfarmers.com.au
Thu Oct 9 02:02:25 EDT 2003

Hi Flowers

Does anybody have any experience in linking Exchange/Outlook emails to SAP
workitems?

I would like to enable our users to go directly to a work item from their
email. These could be in the office inbox, or else directly to the SAP
transaction. Getting an email to the users from the workflow is no problem
using RSWUWFML, but linking back to the work item.. there's the rub.

I would like to avoid SAPforms/MAPIs and any solution involving ITS, since
these are no longer recommended. Suggestions?

thanx in anticipation
Tony Bramhill

This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information
or copyright material.  If you are not the intended recipient you should not
read, copy or distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this
e-mail without written authorisation.  If received in error, please contact
us at once by return e-mail and then immediately delete both messages and
any attachments from your system.

Dairy Farmers do not accept liability in connection with any computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment.