LIV - Method to release invoice in background

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Wed Oct 8 22:31:22 EDT 2003

Thanks for clarifying that.

It seems that what I want to do is different from what you are doing; I
want the report to run but with radio button 'Release automatically'
switched on, in the background, within my workflow.

Regards

Cristiana

John Soden <John.Soden at newmont.com.au>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
09/10/2003 11:33 AM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"