Factory Calendar Deadline - Multipe User Decisions

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Wed Oct 8 20:16:07 EDT 2003

G'day all,

we are in 4.6c

I am building a workflow that has several User Decision steps and each of
the User Decision has a different requirement for deadline (e.g. 5 working
days, 3 working days, etc).

We have created the object type ZDEADLINE and The Book describes 2 ways of
using the Deadine Object in the workflow.

In my scenario, it would mean that I would need to instantiate ZDEADLINE
as many times as the number of User Decisions, in the prior workflow step
of the User Decision, is that correct?

Would it work if I created a virtual attribute in my main object (in that
case FIPP) and use the attribute ? Would I need to create one virtual
attribute per User Decision as well?

Any suggestions?

Many thanks and regards

Cristiana