LIV - Method to release invoice in background

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Wed Oct 8 18:46:25 EDT 2003

Thanks Eric,

at least now I know what SingleRelease is used for! I thought it would do
the same thing as RM08RELEASE does, and it would only release the FI doc if the block could have been
removed from MM.

Not sure how I will execute the report (RM08RELEASE) in the background though, I was hoping somehwere else in the group would
have done that before!

Regards

Cristiana

eric.esten at philips.com
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
08/10/2003 04:15 PM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"