Do Events buffer object data?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Oct 6 20:12:32 EDT 2003

Hi Mike,
Yes that's correct the check function is evaluated at event time.  This has been raised before but I can't see any OSS notes.  You might like to raise the issue with OSS and ask for a formal answer on how you should cope with the event delivery of a deleted object - i.e. how do you close the workflow or stop the workflow being instantiated in this situation.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book