Reporting on parts of a Worklfow

Bijay Shrestha Bijay.Shrestha at genmills.com
Mon Oct 6 16:48:15 EDT 2003

Robert,

I'm also working on similar report. I'm getting all fields as much as =
possible from SWWWIHEAD table. To get the End time and actual processing =
details withing single task from table SWWLOGHIST. These two tables will =
be pretty much enough to get all the data for me. I hope it'll work for =
you too.

Please let me also know if you have any other idea.

Bijay Shrestha
Ph: (763) 764-2201
Pager: (612) 661-2772