Issues with SELFITEM-PRINTTASKDESCRBATCH

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Fri Oct 3 09:26:39 EDT 2003

4.6C
I have a decision task with Approve / Reject / Print.

For the Print option, it calls the next Task which is a
SELFITEM-PRINTTASKDESCRBATCH. I have Advance with Dialog checked.
Both tasks, the decision task and print task are General Tasks with Agents
defined by Role res. If it does not find the agent I have it set to Terminate if role
res fails. These are in a loop.

Now,
In Dev the user clicks the Print option and sends correctly to the defined printer.
It keeps the decision task on the screen like I would expect it to. i.e the user
does not have to go back into the inbox and reopen the task for the Approve / reject.

But I am experiencing issues in production. The user selects the print option and
then it disappears from the inbox and stuck with No Administrator found.
I am getting security to apply a role to the tasks in question, but I don't understand why
it is working in dev and Qa but intermittently fails in prod.

Any know issues or suggestions?

Thanks
Rick