TS00008031 Standard task would not create WI automatically, e xcept throu SWUS

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Sun Nov 30 18:08:19 EST 2003

To Edit an IDOC fro the display Method on IDOCAPPL.
Double click on the page icon next to the data segment.
In the detail screen see menu option Data Record--> Display/Change

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant - Business Technologies
Professional Services
SAP Australia
Level 1, 168 Walker Street, North Sydney 2060, Australia.
M   +61 412 213 079
E   phil.soady at sap.com