TS00008031 Standard task would not create WI automatically, except throu SWUS

Amy C Yu sapcaamy at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 29 15:02:51 EST 2003

Hi Fred

I have created an object type ZIDOCSDPIC, delegated to supertype IDOCSDPICK,
then I copied the program source from method InputForeground to
ZInputForeground, which is dialog and  synchronous.   Then I released the
object type and component.  In the standard task 8031, I changed the object
type to ZIDOCSDPIC and method to ZInputForeground.

After generating the test case, the SBWP displayed the WI,  but I could not
find the icon where I can change the idoc instead of display the idoc.
Could you tell me how to navigate to the change idoc screen?

Thanks.
Amy