Attachments recommendation

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Nov 26 13:17:37 EST 2003

How dare you be so outspoken against the mighty Microsoft! (says me
writing on my Linux box :-)

Good point though, I'd be inclined to say stick with the minimum necessar=
- there's nothing wrong with plain text attachments (Sap default).
Of course it partly depends on corporate standards and guidelines, again
compatibility & interoperability is key, and if more than simple text is
required I'd agree to go with PDF as it is also can hold all kinds of inf=
and is acceptable/useable in almost all organizations. (I've even had
dealings with big corporates who would refuse to accept emailed Word/Exce=
documents).

Cheers
Mike