Highlights and underline texts do not work with SENDTASKDESCR IPTION method

Lago, Daniel daniel.lago at sap.com
Mon Nov 24 09:59:41 EST 2003

Hello Monica,

I have no much experience with WF but I think Mike is in the good way. The transaction where you can configure the mail is SCOT. There, you can look at SMTP node properties to check which formats are supported for outgoing mail. If only TXT is permitted, you can check the Conversion rules defined for your system to know the format your text is converted to.