URGENT: Workflow clogging up in test system - leads appreciat ed!

Manju Thangudu manjuwf at yahoo.co.in
Fri Nov 21 10:20:09 EST 2003

Hi everyone,

thanks.  we figured out in the meantime that:

The monitoring job for work items with errors (SWWERRE) was running with a user ID that is no longer valid in the system.

we rescheduled the job to run WF-BATCH.

and all is fine and dandy.

thanks
manju

"Weaver, Karen" <Karen.Weaver at Sonopress.com> wrote:
Do you have a workflow that is running an endless loop?

The situation happened to us in PRD when a workflow loop did not end. There
are system guards to stop an endless loop; but in the meantime, the other
workflows will not start.

Hope this helps.