AW: Confirm end of processing step in work item

Werner Kößl werner.koessl at hirschvogel.de
Fri Nov 21 08:30:58 EST 2003

Hi Shayam,

i just reported that problem to OSS a week ago. SAP told me that this
behaviour is correct.
In my opinion it should be like you thought so that a user can change a
decision step.
In activity steps you can execute the activity again, but in decision steps
you have to be sure what button you choose!

Regards,
Werner.

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----