Org plans and positions in PRD

Kouw, FA - SPLTX fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Fri Nov 21 08:19:19 EST 2003

Steve,

Maybe the answer to your second question (from a previous posting):

There are a number of options for transporting the organizational plan:

   * Automatic transport of all changes: table T77S0, entry TRSP.CORR is set to space
   * Manual transport of changes, by manually selecting what is to be transported: table T77S0, entry TRSP.CORR
     is set to 'X', program RHMOVE30 performs the transport (value 'X' stands for 'Deactivating the automatic
     transport connection')
   * Transport via an object lock by using a change request:: table T77S0, entry TRSP.CORR is set to 'T',
     program RHMOVE50 performs the transport

Regards,

Fred Kouw

Steve Johnson wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> We want find out what are the advantages of
> maintaining the organzation plans and positions in
> directly in Prpoduction. For all my previous clients
> we used to maintain or change the repsonsibilities
> PPOME in Production directly and change the names when
> the requirement comes up.
>
> But in current work place positions are transported
> from DEV to QA and to PRD. We would like to find
> advantages and disadvantages of both ways.
>
> I would prefer to do it directly in PRD since there is
> no dependacies for the object changes. Please advise
> me if we do this in directly in PRD is there any way
> to save the previous version of Org plans by
> donwloading or dumping to OS level.?
>
> 2, Is there any way to turn off the position change
> request process which is now going on in DEV and move
> the change to PRD so that in PRD it will not ask for
> the change request in PRD. What needs to be done for
> this.
>
> Please advise. Thanks,
> Steve
>
> =====
> Thanks,
> Steve Johnson
> BSHG
>
> _________________________________________________________________________________________
> This inbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.
> For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl
> _____________________________________________________________________________________________

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.