Call ABAP from external

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Nov 21 05:31:39 EST 2003

Hi Steve,
Might I suggest that you discuss this with your Basis team, as there is
already a huge amount of info logged in the SAP performance database. As
to the actual question, RFC function modules are the simplest way to go.

Bear in mind that if this is part of a performance problem, these kind of
calls often queue up under heavy system load, using this method is thus
likely to give you inaccurate results in such scenarios.

Cheers
Mike