Anyone used ECM workflow?

markkuckuk@pcmc.com markkuckuk at pcmc.com
Mon Nov 17 13:31:32 EST 2003

Weidong,

I have knowledge on this topic. I have enhanced the WS20000754 workflow
extensively. I would be happy to answer any questions I can.

Regards,

Mark Kuckuk
SAP-PLM Track Lead
Paper Converting Machine Company
Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
Ph: 920-491-6808
Email: markkuckuk at pcmc.com

                      Weidong Yang
                      <wyang at apotex.com>         To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      Sent by: SAP               cc:
                      Workflow                   Subject:  Anyone used ECM workflow?
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      11/17/2003 10:26 AM
                      Please respond to
                      SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group

Dear Workflow experts,

I am trying to use SAP standard workflow for ECM. But I found that there
are two different versions in the system. In the configuration there is
only version for SAP R/3 4.0 (WS20000067), but if you look at the SAP
online help you will get for SAP R/3 4.6C a different version WS20000754.
could anyone share your experience with me? Thanks in advance!

Weidong