Highlights and underline texts do not work with SENDTASKDESCRIPTION method

M Doe monica_sap at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 11:52:53 EST 2003

Hi all,

I have a step in my workflow where I am using SELFITEM and
SENDTASKDESCRIPTION and sending an email to an internet address.  I have the
message written in the "task description" tab and specified some text as
highlighted and some underlined with the "character format" button on that
screen.

When I execute a print preview or a print right on the task the text does
show up as highlighted and underlined. But when the agent receives an email
in their lotus inbox with that text neither the highlight nor the underline
shows up.  The text shows up without the underline and highlight.

What am I missing.  Do I need to specify something somewhere?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Monica