Multiple WI + Unable to find data in table SWWEI

GOURLET Gilles gilles.gourlet at airbus.com
Wed Nov 12 08:40:38 EST 2003

I follow up on my own previous issue because I think I may save time to
someone.
I found the solution in the OSS Note 169637 : There is a bug related to =
the
PM notification object (BUS2038) event sprayding : some 'WORKITEM' =
events
refer to the receiver function module "SWW_EI_EVENT_RECEIVE" whereas =
they
should point the "SWW_WI_COMP_EVENT_RECEIVE" function.
The consequence of this mistake is that your WI never ends evenif it =
gets
the ending event and your WF is stuck.

Notifications" and "PM Terminate  tasks" : the most impressive one is =
one
same WI that appear several times in the user SAP office mailbox.
> In my case, the user (the actionee) receives 4 times a WI and when he
terminates one of the list, two WI disappear ... the two remaining =
point on
the same object that is then closed.=20
>=20
>> From my point of view the cause is one of the following but I can't =
tell
which one :
> * Several WF are launched.=20
> I checked with txn SWETYPV (event-object type linkages) but only one =
WF is
due to be launched with QMSM.created is raised.
> In addition, I performed a event simulation (txn SWU0) to be sure =
that
only one task is due to be launched : that is the case for QMSM.created =
is
raised.
>=20
> * Trouble with agent assignment that might cause generation of =
multiple
WI.
> I checked with txn SWDD (WF builder) : the WI should only address the =
role
'PM_TASK_ROLE'.
>=20
> When I take a look a the workflow protocole (with technical data : =
txn
SBWP) , I can notice some red lights in front of the technical action
"Expected Event Received". The detail of such a error explains "Work =
item
xxxxx : unable to read data of E type (table SWWEI).
> Do you think these errors are related to my multiple WI issue and =
what
does that mean ?