Requisition release

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Wed Nov 12 06:26:49 EST 2003

Hi all

I am creating a purchase req release workflow, using the standard tasks,
with a customized user exit for role resolution (i.e. takes responsible
person from WBS). The customer requires that all their approvers are
maintained with an approval limit assigned (I thought custom table to hold
this) just a single release strategy (PO already has 1/2/3 stage release
strategies), as the value would have to be checked against the user name
(returned by the new role) with an associated HR structure to provide the
user the next level up if limits are exceeded.

Any advice on the approach?

Cheers

John

for such purpose.