Role Responsibilies with boolean

Robert.vande.Berg@nuon.com Robert.vande.Berg at nuon.com
Tue Nov 11 07:11:00 EST 2003

This I understand, but I have declared the container element as BOOLE -
BOOLE in all my workflowtasks (approx. 45), so I want it to work with a
boolean.

I know that I kan change the containter element type to CHAR so I can check
on this, but this resultes in an adjustment to all the 45 workflowtasks...