De-activating workflows in runtime environment

Becker, Stephan stephan_becker.ext at siemens.com
Tue Nov 11 04:15:57 EST 2003

Abby, the quickest solution during go-live is the temporary opening of the
system for manual changes (scc4), make the settings in prod directly, close
the system again, and reverse the whole thing afterwards. You just need to
be careful and document what you're doing, so that you can reverse to
exactly the state you were in before. To record what you do while the system
is open, you can set in scc4 the automatic recording of changes on, then
you'll get a transport with the changes. This transport is really in this
case just a log, as you would never actually transport that stuff anywhere..

HTH,
Stephan