Custom RFC for Reporting which users have reserved work items .

Bibby, David david.bibby at Linklaters.com
Mon Nov 10 08:18:22 EST 2003

I've found a solution.
I will call SAP_WAPI_WORKITEMS_TO_OBJECT.
Rgds
David

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or
otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal
rules. If you have received it by mistake please let us know
by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not
copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone. All
messages sent to and from Linklaters may be monitored to
ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect  our
business.

Please refer to http://www.linklaters.com/regulation for
important information on the regulatory position of the firm.