Workflow on Travel Request

Maorriyan Santoso msantoso at pertamina.co.id
Sun Nov 9 22:06:38 EST 2003

Good day all,
I have a problem with workflow for travel management. I copied and =
modified my workflow based on SAP template, WS20000050. One travel =
request required multiple approval and notification. The scenario as =
follow:
Creator run "TRIP" transaction and trigger worklfow to send approval to =
his/her supervisor - This done.
Next step is approval from supervisor. When I saw in the workflow log =
(graphical mode), the flow stop/hang on the step 503, Send mail: request =
approved. Actually what I want to do on this step is, this step must =
send notification to certain employee (base on personnel area) that =
already defined in FITP_RESPO transaction.=20
In FITP_RESPO what I've defined just Personnel Area.
In my woorkflow, I have created new element, PersonnelArea, with data =
type reference PA0001-WERKS in my workflow container.=20
The binding definition from workflow container to event is PersonnelArea =
-> &_EVT_OBJECT.EMPLOYEE.PERSONNELAREA.ID&  .=20
The binding from workflow to task send mail:Request approved is =
&TRIP.EMPLOYEE.USER.ID&; -> AddressStrings; B -> TypeId; =
&TRIP.EMPLOYEE.PERSONNELAREA.ID& -> Receivers; &Trip& ->TRIP;
The Binding from Workflow container to Role container is =
&TRIP.EMPLOYEE.PERSONNELAREA.ID& ->PersonnelArea.
Infotype 105 I have created as well.
But still step send mail:Request approved (503), not executed by =
workflow/ none of user receive any notification.
Is there any step I missed ?

Regards,

*- Maorriyan