Purchase Req. on HOLD raises event 'releasestepcreated'

Jeana Cartwright jeana.cartwright at mail.state.ar.us
Fri Nov 7 12:06:21 EST 2003

Hi...
  We are testing our upgrade to Enterprise from 4.6b.
  Using transaction ME51N, a purchase requisition was created and put
'On Hold'. This raised    the event 'releasestepcreated' in Bus Object
BUS2105.
  We have a custom workflow that has an event trigger of
'releasestepcreated' in Bus. Object BUS2105. Our workflow is being
triggered when the purchase requisition is put 'on hold', which is not
what we want. We only want to kick off the workflow when the purchase
requisition is 'saved'
 .
  Is there a fix to keep the purchase requisition that is put 'On Hold'
from raising the event 'releasestepcreated'?? Does this event really
need to be raised at this point in the creation of the purchase req.
process?
=20
  Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.
=20
  Thanks!

  Jeana Cartwright
  ABAP Programmer/Workflow Developer