SWC_GET_MANAGER' function module

M Doe monica_sap at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 14:10:00 EST 2003

Hi all,

Sky- I did try to use your solution with the wf_initiator but it did not
work.

I do see another attribute in this business object which is "lastchangedby"
and it is a relational attribute which has a attribute "namewithleadingus"
which is what I need in my container below.

swc_set_element my_container 'org_object' namewithleadingus.

How do I get that attribute in there.  Is that possible?

I need this attribute because I have a sendmail step as the first step in my
workflow which should go to the manager of the initiator.  This has to be
sent by email so if I choose receiptent type= email address then I have to
specify the email address of the manager which is what I am trying to get
with this new attribute that I want to create.

If someone knows of an easier way- please let me know.  How can I use
Role168 to send email to the manager is what I am looking for?

Thanks.

Regards
Monica