SWC_GET_MANAGER' function module

Kimball, Schuyler schuyler.kimball at sap.com
Wed Nov 5 22:15:11 EST 2003

Hi Monica,
To populate the container for checking the workflow initiator's manager, try the following in your attribute:

  data: l_wf_initiator type wfsyst-initiator.
  swc_get_element container '_wf_initiator' l_wf_initiator.

  swc_set_element my_container 'org_object' l_wf_initiator.
  call function 'swx_get_manager'

I think this should work, but since I haven't tested it out, YMMV.

Regards,

Sky Kimball
Senior Development Consultant
Global Professional Services Organization
SAP NetWeaver Practice Unit
SAP America

E   schuyler.kimball at sap.com
http://www.sap.com