program RSWUWFML does nothing

deidre_logan@goodyear.com deidre_logan at goodyear.com
Tue Nov 4 11:34:20 EST 2003

hello,

You have to make sure that you have your SAP Internet Gateway setup or SMTP
mail setup for this to work.

In our 4.0B and 4.6 C systems we use the SAP internet Gateway to send out
our emails and in our Enterprise systems we are using SMTP mail.

you can refer to the following OSS notes:  101573, 455140 and 439948.

I hope this helps

Deidre Logan

                      GOURLET Gilles
                      <gilles.gourlet at air         To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      bus.com>                    cc:      (bcc: Deidre Logan/NA/GDYR)
                      Sent by: SAP                Subject: program RSWUWFML does nothing
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      11/04/03 10:46 AM
                      Please respond to
                      SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group

I am looking to activate the email sending program RSWUWFML which is
supposed to send (at least) one email per new work item for the user who
asked for it (My Business Workplace>SAP Office Options>Automatic
forwarding>forward to "my email").
I launched several times the program within a job, the job was always
completed successfully but nothing happened and nothing appeared in the job
protocole.
Can anyone put me on the right track ?
Gilles.