Delete WI/WF in PROD Sys.

Kouw, FA - SPLTX fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Tue Nov 4 09:56:08 EST 2003

Hi Maorriyan,

Stephan Becker answered your last question.

As far as I know (when I look in our development client) 'Delete logically' is only available as a function to
logically delete (=cancel) a workflow (WS). Of course all related work items disappear from the user's inboxes.
At the step level the following is possible: 'Complete manually' which manually completes the work item (after
execution the work item disappears from the user's inboxes).

To have access to these functions: from the activeX select the workflow or step. Next choose 'goto - technical
work item display', then choose 'edit - change'.

Regards,

Fred Kouw